Rapid test to give a good indication if antibiotics are present (Note: this is a narrow spectrum test)
- For the test performed at room temperature, the optimal environmental temperature
range to run the test is 15 – 30 °C.
- Store the kit in the fridge at a temperature between 2°C and 8°C.
- Dipper tubes are reusable. Once the test is finished, remove milk residues by washing the Dipper tubes with plenty of water. Dipper must be completely dry before running a new test.
- During the drying of the strip, the colour intensities of the lines become sharper.
- When a positive result is recorded, that result should be confirmed by performing two more test.